Authentication Problem at school

Jul 14, 2018
I'm having a problem at school with my wifi, in the past I've been able to connect with no problems, this year too, it wasn't until recently I can't connect. When I insert my email and password to connect, it says connecting for about 4 seconds, then it says saved for 4 seconds, then connecting, then saved, and the cycle continues for about a minute and then it says Authentication Problem, my friends are having no problems. I'm hoping someone can help me, thanks! Oh and also my interface is Android 9 Pie.

Solution
Then contact your school's Tech Support Team. When I get that kind of a "Saved. Authenticating...Saved. Authenticating...Saved. Authenticating...Problem Connecting" issue, it's typically because I entered the incorrect passphrase for the Wi-Fi. Your school's tech team should be able to get you sorted out.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Then contact your school's Tech Support Team. When I get that kind of a "Saved. Authenticating...Saved. Authenticating...Saved. Authenticating...Problem Connecting" issue, it's typically because I entered the incorrect passphrase for the Wi-Fi. Your school's tech team should be able to get you sorted out.

-Wolf sends

Solution

TRENDING THREADS