automated logon to single computer

I recently installed Win 2000 Prof on a machine and took
the automated logon when system starts option. This is a
stand alone machine with a single user. I now want to
turn off the automated logon but cannot find where this is
done. have searched help and Microsoft KB without
success. Can anyone here help?

Thanks
Anne Johnson

1.. Click the Start button, select Settings, and then select Control
Panel.
2.. Double-click the Users and Passwords icon.
3.. Select the Users tab.
4.. Place a check in the Users Must Enter a User Name and Password to Use
this Computer check box.
5.. Click OK.

--
Elijah Landreth [MSFT]