Automatic PC LOGOUT.

rAj243

Reputable
Apr 19, 2014
My PC has the same problem even in the safe mode. i'm unable to log in to my PC. Please provide me the solution.

Solution
If you want to see what is on your drive download a live version of linux mint and burn it to a dvd. You should be able to boot to it and open your drive and save all your data. If you do that you can also see if all your users are there. Don't cost you but a little time and a dvd. Mint is very very easy have no fear of the word Linux.

rAj243

Reputable
Apr 19, 2014

Thanks for your response.

I logged in as an administrator. When i entered my Username and Password it started to load and after few seconds i could see that the loading screen with the dialogue as Logging Off. This happens every time.

stillblue

Honorable
Nov 30, 2012
I mean log-in as "Administrator". Not your user account even if it has admin rights. I've run into viruses that remove the user accounts but Administrator is usually masked and unaffected. So in safe mode when it asks type in Administrator and see what you get.

rAj243

Reputable
Apr 19, 2014

Yea i logged in as "Administrator" only. But of no result. Its better to format the C:\\ drive.

stillblue

Honorable
Nov 30, 2012
If you want to see what is on your drive download a live version of linux mint and burn it to a dvd. You should be able to boot to it and open your drive and save all your data. If you do that you can also see if all your users are there. Don't cost you but a little time and a dvd. Mint is very very easy have no fear of the word Linux.

Solution

rAj243

Reputable
Apr 19, 2014

I will try this. Anyways..thanks a lot.:)