[SOLVED] Automatic Reboot after Changing BIOS Settings

Jul 3, 2020
Automatic reboot is happening after I Changed my XMP profile. I can't even see my BIOS Screen. I even tried to reset the BIOS Using Jumpers and Even Tried Removing and Reseting the CMOS battery and Even Tried to change it with a new battery. Please Help.

Specs -
Processor - Intel i59400-F
Motherboard -ASUS Z390 F GAMING
Graphics Card - MSI RX580 8GB
Storage - 250GB WD NVME SSD
RAM - CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO (16GB*2)

Solution
@arnavpuranik
I'm surprised the BIOS reset didn't work. When you pulled the battery, was the computer unplugged?

I think the next thing to try is removing one of the RAM sticks. Since this started when you changed a RAM setting, it is logical that issue is with the RAM (logic works 80% of the time). If it won't boot with 1 RAM stick, remove all the RAM and try to boot (it won't) and then then try it again with 1 RAM stick. Be sure to unplug the computer or turn off the power supply before adding and removing components.
@arnavpuranik
I'm surprised the BIOS reset didn't work. When you pulled the battery, was the computer unplugged?

I think the next thing to try is removing one of the RAM sticks. Since this started when you changed a RAM setting, it is logical that issue is with the RAM (logic works 80% of the time). If it won't boot with 1 RAM stick, remove all the RAM and try to boot (it won't) and then then try it again with 1 RAM stick. Be sure to unplug the computer or turn off the power supply before adding and removing components.

Solution