Sep 28, 2019
So just recently I have upgraded some of the parts of my PC. Those being the Mobo, the CPU and the in which I purchased an AM4 Mobo for the Ryzen 3600. Installing went fairly simple but when I booted it up I kept getting constant “Automatc Repair” loops. I’ve tried everything in advanced troubleshoot and it seems the only way I can use my PC is by going to the bios and selecting the boot drive from the boot menu, which is the drive ive always used to boot up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

ntkrnlmp.exe and one from win32kbase.sys
those are both parts of the windows kernel. they might be what crashed but they weren't the cause.

IRQ errors are normally drivers, most bsod are drivers actually.
Sep 28, 2019
So recently I took it upon myself to upgrade almost everything but my GPU and drives. For reference I upgraded from an Intel i7-6700k to an AMD Ryzen 5 3600. Build went pretty smoothly but after a day of use BSODs started to become a thing. I thought it was because I OCed my RAM but even when I went back to base settings it was still present. The most common being the IRQL being less or equal to and system service exception BSODs. I did perform a MemTest86 while the RAM was OCed to see if there were any errors and I let it sit there through multiple passes for assurance. No errors were found. After that I started looking through the dump files and found all of them came from ntkrnlmp.exe and one from win32kbase.sys. I did nuke my drives except one of my SSDs since it failed to reset for some reason and I feel there are some corrupted drivers in that drive, but I can't be so sure.

P.S. I already uninstalled and reinstalled my graphics drivers and performed a CHKDSK.

Sep 28, 2019
So I ran driver verifier since my PC has been BSODing quite frequently through the command prompt and after a few resets I finally got a BSOD stating what the title says. I checked the dump files and it led to clipsp.sys. Anyone knows what that means or know a way to find out what drivers are causing my BSOD issues?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

ntkrnlmp.exe and one from win32kbase.sys
those are both parts of the windows kernel. they might be what crashed but they weren't the cause.

IRQ errors are normally drivers, most bsod are drivers actually.

Solution