[SOLVED] Automatically typing and open

Jan 14, 2019
My computer starts typing everywhere I go. (any Internet page, search page etc.). It keeps
opening Windows Media Player and Windows Explorer. This happened every time when i start windows and I thought it's gone but it isn't. I use windows 7 32 bit. Please help me out

Solution
Is it typing <Automatically> - as if you've got a program that is doing that under certain circumstances - or is it simply <unwanted keyboard clicks>.

So this happens whenever you're going - as in traveling? Then there must be some problem regarding the lid of the computer.

Then the solution must be : remember to shut down the computer before move it between locations.
Is it typing <Automatically> - as if you've got a program that is doing that under certain circumstances - or is it simply <unwanted keyboard clicks>.

So this happens whenever you're going - as in traveling? Then there must be some problem regarding the lid of the computer.

Then the solution must be : remember to shut down the computer before move it between locations.

Solution