Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2024
hi guys,

I need some stuff that would be able to do two simple things: to automatically move the pointer of the mouse to a specific position (P) of the display, and then to send a double-click input.

this "controller" is meant to work under Windows, but autonomously, without the help of a dedicated app running in background.

is this possible? any ideas?

❤❤❤

thanks you

USAFRet

Titan
hi guys,

I need some stuff that would be able to do two simple things: to automatically move the pointer of the mouse to a specific position (P) of the display, and then to send a double-click input.

this "controller" is meant to work under Windows, but autonomously, without the help of a dedicated app running in background.

is this possible? any ideas?

❤❤❤

thanks you
"without the help of a dedicated app running in background"

Such a function would require something running in the background. There is nothing in Windows that would do this.

What is the requirement for this?

Apr 13, 2024
"without the help of a dedicated app running in background"

Such a function would require something running in the background. There is nothing in Windows that would do this.

What is the requirement for this?
thanks you. there's this software at work that opens under windows, but automatically, when windows starts. it's sort of a "main user" that consists of this software opening. i can ctrl-alt-canc and move to my personal windows account, but if I run an application here, then I don't think it will continue working when i will return to the other user. moreover, my account privileges are not enough to install apps nor change system preferences. i only can run standalone apps...

USAFRet

Titan
thanks you. there's this software at work that opens under windows, but automatically, when windows starts. it's sort of a "main user" that consists of this software opening. i can ctrl-alt-canc and move to my personal windows account, but if I run an application here, then I don't think it will continue working when i will return to the other user. moreover, my account privileges are not enough to install apps nor change system preferences. i only can run standalone apps...
So basically, you want your work account to appear to be still online, while you are doing other things in a different account?

Sorry, can't help you with that.

Closing this.

Reactions: Ralston18
Status
Not open for further replies.