Question Avast Mobile

Sep 29, 2021
Please keep it to 1 thread
Where is virus chest in Avast Mobile I just want to know the name of the file which was detected as Malware by Avast at that time in hurry I clicked on resolve I don't know what avast did with the file but I just simply want to know which file avast detected as malware

Sep 29, 2021
urgent and not reading response?

and what does the name of file? if it is a good malware, it could be any random name.
the first thing is to figure out how you get the malware.
I remember it was in download folder
It was something like download.crp or crpf or crep something like that I can't remember

Sep 29, 2021
Can anyone tell me how can I know which file avast has deleted in its activity log it doesn't show the name please it's really urgent for me to know the name of file deleted by Avast?

Sep 29, 2021
People are more concerned about a files content, not it's filename. I'm not quite sure why you'd want the filename over the content but yes the filename should be the same if recovered.
I just want to know the name of the file which was deleted by Avast Mobile please guide me how can I do that as I know overwritten data cannot be recovered but I'm hoping I would be able to know the name of file which was deleted
Guide me please

Sep 29, 2021
People are more concerned about a files content, not it's filename. I'm not quite sure why you'd want the filename over the content but yes the filename should be the same if recovered.
And I'm aware that overwritten content cannot be recovered but I'm hoping I would be able to know the name of file

Sep 29, 2021
Or is there any way to know which file avast has deleted when I go into inbuilt activitiy log in app it only shows one problem found and the time when it found not the name of file