AX370 Gaming 5 has error code

Aug 24, 2018
So just swapped motherboard to a new one and as soon as I power it on I get the code 0D 3E 14 15 C0 I think if thats correct. I have a feeling it might be a RAM compatibility issue as the CPU deBug light is one aswell. Can anyone help me

System Specs:
Ryzen 5 1600
Aorus AX370 Gaming 5
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x4gb 3000Mhz
Zotac Mini GTX 1050ti - DVI
CX500 PSU
Samsung 850EVO 250gb SSD

Solution

Yes normally you cant really replace a mobo with a totally different mobo and except good results. The drivers and hardware are too different and can cause problems. This only really works if you are replacing an existing mobo with a very similar one.

While we might be able to fix this and get it to work. I highly suggest you reinstall windows to clear out the old mobo drivers and get the new ones installed.
What mobo did you swap from? Did you do a fresh OS install? What disk type are you using? We need more information.

Also according to newegg.com that mobo only uses the following memory speeds. I dont see 3000mhz on this list.

DDR4 3200(O.C.)/ 2933(O.C.)/ 2667*/ 2400/ 2133

This is straight from manufacture website:

4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 3200(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2667*/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
* Support for higher than DDR4 2667 MHz may vary by CPU.
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules

Yes normally you cant really replace a mobo with a totally different mobo and except good results. The drivers and hardware are too different and can cause problems. This only really works if you are replacing an existing mobo with a very similar one.

While we might be able to fix this and get it to work. I highly suggest you reinstall windows to clear out the old mobo drivers and get the new ones installed.

Solution