B250m arctic build help (144fps/1080p&60fps/1440p)

cleanliness

Prominent
Oct 26, 2017
I'm planning a build for gaming rig. I have a list of products I've been eyeing here:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/rXH7KZ
I'm set on a micro atx build and I have the 1070fe blower already. My main concern is that I'm unsure whether or not I can hit 60+fps on, at least, high 1440p (144fps on ultra at 1080p shouldn't be a problem either, right?)
Also, should I get the h270m instead of the b250m? I don't really see a diffference other than one is for "business" and it's cheaper. I do want a crisp white mobo though. Thanks in advance!

Solution
The build you've got is spot on! The details on the games you want to play will depend primarily on the game titles and their devs. 1080p ultra seems achievable depending on games, ofc. As for the motherboard, you're fine with the B250 chipset. You wont need an aftermarket cooler since the processor will come with a stock cooler. The money saved can be dropped onto a 1TB platter/mechanical drive.

Lutfij

Titan
The build you've got is spot on! The details on the games you want to play will depend primarily on the game titles and their devs. 1080p ultra seems achievable depending on games, ofc. As for the motherboard, you're fine with the B250 chipset. You wont need an aftermarket cooler since the processor will come with a stock cooler. The money saved can be dropped onto a 1TB platter/mechanical drive.

Solution