Question B450 Aorus Elite not booting, not even in BIOS after turning on Secure Boot ?

Nov 23, 2021
So, I had win 11 but I changed my ssd, when trying to reinstall it the installer asked me for secure boot, I disabled csm and enabled secure boot, after that the easy debug led keep flashing between vga cpu and dram ?

Oct 27, 2021
So, I had win 11 but I changed my ssd, when trying to reinstall it the installer asked me for secure boot, I disabled csm and enabled secure boot, after that the easy debug led keep flashing between vga cpu and dram ?

I had a very similar problem, flashing ram, cpu, ram, cpu, vga and boot, but the bot always gave an error and did not start Windows and this for me happened after I put the Bios F63D which is recommended for windows 11.

If your motherboard is B450 Aorus Elite V2 with Bios F63D, I recommend downgrading to F62.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2021
I had a very similar problem, flashing ram, cpu, ram, cpu, vga and boot, but the bot always gave an error and did not start Windows and this for me happened after I put the Bios F63D which is recommended for windows 11.

If your motherboard is B450 Aorus Elite V2 with Bios F63D, I recommend downgrading to F62.
I can't acces bios, it's just flashing between vga cpu and dram

Oct 27, 2021
I can't acces bios, it's just flashing between vga cpu and dram
This is a more serious problem and the bad thing is that this motherboard is a unique bios, from the looks of it you must have corrupted the bios. How? I don't know, but if was burned something, the led would only light up on a certain hardware.

The recommendation is to take technical assistance, to make a budget of the problem that will possibly be a corrupted bios, then they will have to remove it from board and re-record in the bios recorder.

(Sorry for my bad english, i'm from Brazil.)

Nov 23, 2021
This is a more serious problem and the bad thing is that this motherboard is a unique bios, from the looks of it you must have corrupted the bios. How? I don't know, but if was burned something, the led would only light up on a certain hardware.

The recommendation is to take technical assistance, to make a budget of the problem that will possibly be a corrupted bios, then they will have to remove it from board and re-record in the bios recorder.

(Sorry for my bad english, i'm from Brazil.)
No problem I am from Romania so same excuse, but Its the second time this happens to me, first time I was able to repair it but now it's just not working, but tommorow I am sending it to a certified gigabyte service.

Reactions: JuniorSantana93