Question B450 bios Multi Monitor settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2019
I am currently trying to setup dual monitors for my pc and can’t seem to find the settings in bios I can’t run two hdmi cords through my graphics card I’m trying to run one through my motherboard and gpu I have read the manual and check the bios please help

Dec 30, 2019
There is no graphics in that CPU so there's no way to get video from MB. You'll have to get some adapter from GPU to second monitor. What are they ?
I’m having the same problem, but both of my monitors are plugged into my graphics card, one through HDMI and one through DisplayPort. Only one monitor works and the other says no signal. I’m not sure if the multimonitor setting on the motherboard will do anything but I want to try it

I’m having the same problem, but both of my monitors are plugged into my graphics card, one through HDMI and one through DisplayPort. Only one monitor works and the other says no signal. I’m not sure if the multimonitor setting on the motherboard will do anything but I want to try it
No, motherboard settings have nothing to do with that. Start a new thread in GPU section.

Status
Not open for further replies.