[SOLVED] B550 mobo capable of booting from sata m.2

Nov 7, 2020
Hi, I am desperately searching for a mAtx Motherboard. It should have two sata m.2 slots from which I could boot from. Thanks for any help.

Solution
As cheap as possible, though I would spend a bit more if necessary.
90-160 maybe, to be more specific.
If 160 is doable the B550m Mortar is probably best with Asrock B550m Steel Legend and Asus B550m Tuf Gaming-Plus all around there. Unfortunately there aren't a lot of mATX offerings in AM4 and quality drops off like a rock from there.
What do you think about the asrock b550m pro 4?
It's mainly the VRM I'd be concerned about, once you look at the M.2 sockets that is. The B550m Pro4 is not nearly as good VRM as the first three...but it will surely handle a 5600X well enough as power friendly as they are and mostly likely a 5800X too. I'd just not be looking to run a 5950X on one and overclocking is still something that's being figured out so not much info on that.

Nov 7, 2020
It's mainly the VRM I'd be concerned about, once you look at the M.2 sockets that is. The B550m Pro4 is not nearly as good VRM as the first three...but it will surely handle a 5600X well enough as power friendly as they are and mostly likely a 5800X too. I'd just not be looking to run a 5950X on one and overclocking is still something that's being figured out so not much info on that.
I see, thank you for your answers.