[SOLVED] B550 Pre Order Help

FatatSteel

Commendable
BANNED
Apr 6, 2020
So MSI made a page based on the b550, detailing the specs and everything. Do manufacturers do pre-orders for mobos? If yes when do they usually do that, my PC is depending on the b550 mobo and i want to get it the earliest i can. Can i buy it on amazon whenever they release on June 16th or is it possible to order it before? Please clarify.

Solution
So MSI made a page based on the b550, detailing the specs and everything. Do manufacturers do pre-orders for mobos? If yes when do they usually do that, my PC is depending on the b550 mobo and i want to get it the earliest i can. Can i buy it on amazon whenever they release on June 16th or is it possible to order it before? Please clarify.
Manufacturers usually don't sell directly but thru distributors/wholesalers which sell them to stores, real or online. If there's any preorder option it would be up to them.
Manufacturers usually don't sell directly but thru distributors/wholesalers which sell them to stores, real or online. If there's any preorder option it would be up to them.

Solution

FatatSteel

Commendable
BANNED
Apr 6, 2020
As above but I’d wait a couple of weeks and see the reviews of each board. No point getting a board that’s full of BIOS or overheating issues.
Why do you think that the board will have overheating issues or bios issues ? Im afraid if i wait too long it will be out of stock and i cant get my hands on any of them

Why do you think that the board will have overheating issues or bios issues ? Im afraid if i wait too long it will be out of stock and i cant get my hands on any of them
New chipsets can have bugs in the 1st versions of supporting BIOS. As for overheating there were some crappy B450 and some excellent B450 boards, on paper you wouldn’t see much difference but in the reviews it was clear which were the good ones.

FatatSteel

Commendable
BANNED
Apr 6, 2020
New chipsets can have bugs in the 1st versions of supporting BIOS. As for overheating there were some crappy B450 and some excellent B450 boards, on paper you wouldn’t see much difference but in the reviews it was clear which were the good ones.
Ah so in your opinion, how long should i wait after release before i buy a mobo.