Question Backups

Jul 20, 2021
Hi,
I have a system with Windows 10, Ubuntu (Zorin) and Arch. Recently I almost lost all my data on my main SSD due to it failing, and I want to stop that from happening by taking regular backups. I know I should've done that way, way earlier, but I did not have the storage space to back up my data. It ended up costing me way more but that's beside the point.
I'd like to take regular backups of my Windows 10 and Ubuntu partitions to my 1TB backup HDD, possibly as partition images so I can just restore them and have everything as it was instead of just having the files and having to reinstall all the apps, else I'll settle with the backups option in Windows 10 and the Déjà Dup backup tool on Zorin.
The main thing I'm having problems with is how exactly to back up my files on my 2TB HDD. I'd like to have something that automatically takes a backup of that disk every day onto another 2TB disk. but I'd also like to have that both on Zorin and Windows (they can be different softwares, as long as they're both taking backups and not conflicting with each other).
Do you have any suggestion on how to take a backup of my OSes and of the 2TB HDD? I haven't had much luck searching online.
I'm not sure if this is the correct section to post this in, but I haven't found any better option since the question is for both Windows and Linux.

USAFRet

Titan
Macrium Reflect, running in Windows, should be able to backup whatever is on the drive.
It WILL, at a minimum, backup the Windows part.

Jul 20, 2021
Macrium Reflect, running in Windows, should be able to backup whatever is on the drive.
It WILL, at a minimum, backup the Windows part.

I'll try it out, thank you