Question Bad HDD/Any Hope ?

Led zeppelin blues

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2015
Hi, I hope everyone is doing alright

So i had a 1TB Seagate HDD lying around which i forgot but just found again now moments ago
And i thought wowza more free space ,today's my lucky day

But did i know less ,i plugged it in and the PC booted so slow you cant imagine or perhaps you can ,i mean windows is on my primary drive and this was the second drive yet my PC first was stuck at my Motherboard logo and then slowly managed to boot into windows and then when i went to access this drive in file explorer the damn thing hung and my PC came to a stand still and i had to force reboot.

But wait there's more

I thought nothing SeaTools Bootable cant fix ,i've repaired a bad sector HDD before ,lets scan this bad boy and fix it but noooooo ,SeaTools throws a bunch of errors and then finally goes into GUI and the HDD name is a bunch of random letters like "hgjh@!%^mbszioaeru" and then even Seatools Hangs and is stuck and i cant do anything

What is this black magic or a broken HDD beyond hope or its firmware is corrupted

Edit - It spins and makes no bad sounds ,behaves like a normal drive to the eyes and its an Internal drive

Is there any hope i can do something at home because i really would not want to go out to the store due to the pandemic and its crowded cause people dont maintain social distancing there

Also sorry for the long essay :D

A big thanks in advance for any and all help please