Question Bad Noise from CPU cooler ?

Feb 1, 2021
After adding 2 new fans and fixed them from bios and msi custom profile plus the 2 fans that box had (thor series led fans front ) connected on motherboard only for setup rpm , my cpu cooler started making a bad noise even i return it to default mode through bios and msi program especially on gaming.. first i have to say that i press the button pwr to listen the full speed mode and return it to default right away .. I was wondering if the default cooler rpms are not that profile , that auto locked Wats power and rpm rithme .. cause at the starting was no problem at all... no noise even gaming .. All fans are in the right possition on motherboard..
What happened? Y this badly noise . I am afread to set CPU cooler by my choise .. :cautious::unsure:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your cooler and the fans used in the pseudo calibration process of the fan curves? If it's an AIO, you should be calibrating the pump if the pump has a stand alone connector for the pumps and the fans.

You might want to also include the specs to your entire system, including the case and the fans used in the build.

Reactions: Ancientban
Feb 1, 2021
yes i made a model by my self and pump was the same model, but its by pressing the default button as i have done , i press the default button but still noizy

Feb 1, 2021
bios updated , my pc is new ,
maybe the fault is the e xtra fans that capture space inside the box
rpms cpu fan 1335min , 1422max.
i tried to input the fan back so the heat will flow out and i didnt connect it..here is more sound from the cpu fan..
maybe this is the wrong part here . no AIO its simple fan

TRENDING THREADS