Bad_Pool_Header BSOD issue

Solution
looking at the most current memory dump, I would suspect that a driver overwrote another drivers data and crashed the second driver. This failure was caused because a driver tried to free memory but either it did it on memory it had already released or the reference count was corrupted by another driver.

Sorry, you would need a kernel dump to really figure out the actual cause.

all I can would do is guess at some of the likely drivers that tend to corrupt memory:
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\hamachi.sys Thu Feb 19 02:36:41 2009
and
UsbCharger.sys

for your system, you will want to update your BIOS if there are any update, then update the intel CPU chipset drivers from...
looking at the most current memory dump, I would suspect that a driver overwrote another drivers data and crashed the second driver. This failure was caused because a driver tried to free memory but either it did it on memory it had already released or the reference count was corrupted by another driver.

Sorry, you would need a kernel dump to really figure out the actual cause.

all I can would do is guess at some of the likely drivers that tend to corrupt memory:
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\hamachi.sys Thu Feb 19 02:36:41 2009
and
UsbCharger.sys

for your system, you will want to update your BIOS if there are any update, then update the intel CPU chipset drivers from here:https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?DwnldID=20775
also update any usb 3.0 chipset drivers from your motherboard site.

and I would remove the usbcharger if you are not charging apple devices.

- looks like you are running with a slight overclock, you might also remove it and run a standard clock rate.
(update the BIOS is best)

Solution