Question I need help with SSD purchase - - - how is the one i already have ?

Mar 23, 2024
Hey guys! I recently purchase this brand but for $70 I thought it was difficult to pass up! is it to old? however i was looking for another SSD as secondary , They are some Silicon power / crucial / kingston or msi but i don't know which to purchase for a reasonable price. Anyone have recommendation for under $160? preferable 2 tb but i understand ssd are kinda expensive now

Gigabyte GP-AG70S2TB Black 2000GB Aorus Gen4 7000s Solid State Drive

Mar 23, 2024
What is the make and model of your motherboard? Processor paired with the board? It'd be a good idea if you stated what your use case for the drive would be, as an OS and app's only drive would be moot.

Ah yes sorry about that, Its a AMD 7 Ryzen 7800XD, mobo is the gigabyte b650 , Curious to hear your opinion it

Hey guys! I recently purchase this brand but for $70 I thought it was difficult to pass up! is it to old? however i was looking for another SSD as secondary , They are some Silicon power / crucial / kingston or msi but i don't know which to purchase for a reasonable price. Anyone have recommendation for under $160? preferable 2 tb but i understand ssd are kinda expensive now

Gigabyte GP-AG70S2TB Black 2000GB Aorus Gen4 7000s Solid State Drive

If it's just for storage nothing specially fast is required, just go for capacity over the speed and you can get better value for money. All of these plus Lexar, Patriot, Transcend etc.