Ballmer's Reason For Letting Go of Windows Boss Revealed

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twelch82

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2011
[citation][nom]_Cubase_[/nom]I'm no Mac lover, in fact I am the opposite. But here is what frustrates me about Mircosoft:They have so much talent, resources and innovative potential, but they seem to LOVE f**king things up! Apple, or douche-bag republic as I like to call them, can nail a TV campaign, can nail a product launch, they can nail your frikken balls to the wall and you'd buy 3 of their products whilst hanging upside down from your sack. Yet, Microsoft seem to hear the crowd chanting "we want spaghetti!" and seem to think "wow, I think we should give them rice!"So over it! It's frustrating as hell![/citation]

I think the problem is with upper management at Microsoft being too focused on what Microsoft wants to be able to think from the perspective of a consumer. Consumers don't care whether or not WP8 succeeds, or whether or not Microsoft becomes a major player in the tablet market. Those are things that Microsoft cares about.

So when you make all of your decisions based on what the company would like, rather than what your customers want, then customers respond by not buying your products.

It sounds pretty simple, but it can be hard for some people to be objective enough to extract personal desires out of the equation and put yourself in someone else's shoes when making business decisions.

dextronaut

Honorable
Jun 7, 2012
metro and wdinows 8 desktop is a load of shit. if he was against it and they fired him for that, Microsoft is going down the drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.