batch convert AVIs to MPEG-2?

Used Scenalyzer to break up a big DV-AVI file into smaller DV-AVIs. Any way
to batch convert all these AVIs into MPEG-2 files?

I've got Pinnacle Studio 8. I thought there was a way to save each scene to
a separate file - anybody know about that?

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

"Spoon2001" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Used Scenalyzer to break up a big DV-AVI file into smaller DV-AVIs. Any way
>to batch convert all these AVIs into MPEG-2 files?
>
>I've got Pinnacle Studio 8. I thought there was a way to save each scene to
>a separate file - anybody know about that?

Ulead DVD MovieFactory should be able to do this.
There is a trail version that can be downloaded from
www.ulead.com

Regards Brian