Batman: Arkham Origins Now Available on PC, Consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.

You sound like a kid. Batman doesn't kill unless its the last possible method and by that I mean everything else has failed.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I am glad they kept it the same overall. But if you think about it AC was just AA with a larger more open world. That was the major difference between them.

This one is the same just a different story and some enhancements and a few new features.

Peacelol

Honorable
Oct 23, 2013
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Doesn't mean a game should stay static because it's previous entries were successful. That's really problem these days with popular titles in gaming. Players aren't holding developers to higher standards and expectations, they're okay with good rather than great. When someone challenges this everyone is quick to jump on them and argue that it received 9/10 here or 9.5/10 from a critic over there.

So as makaveli stated, sure the game is good and it's not entirely a bad thing but one should expect more and for devs to push the bar and set it higher.

taptempo

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2011

You must not know much about Batman lol. He's against killing. He won't do it unless there's no other choice and I mean NO OTHER CHOICE. He's a master mind, so finding a solution around murder is easy for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.