BATTERY FOR 2000

Archived from groups: alt.sys.amiga,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000 (More info?)

I was looking to replace the battery in my Amiga 2000. I was wondering if
any one knew who still carries any since obviously no local store carries
the type of battery that the Amiga uses on its motherboard since it is
soldiered in.

Thanks,
Chipperdad

Bohica

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.sys.amiga,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000 (More info?)

Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.matthewdesantis.com/store/photos/profiles/a2kclockbatt.html

"Chopperdad" <scotty@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> I was looking to replace the battery in my Amiga 2000. I was wondering if
> any one knew who still carries any since obviously no local store carries
> the type of battery that the Amiga uses on its motherboard since it is
> soldiered in.
>
> Thanks,
> Chipperdad

Archived from groups: alt.sys.amiga,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000 (More info?)

That's the one except mine never leaked it just finally gave up the ghost
after 15 years.
Thanks,
Chipperdad