Question battery voltage incorrect, plugg in , charging, but not charge

Oct 7, 2021
Yesterday, my cat with his tail swept a cup of orange juice on the lenovo legion 5 touchpad. There was not that much, so I did not even thought that something may happen .But today when I turn on my computer I got error message battery voltage incorrect, 255% available.I restarted it couple of times and it disappear.Now it is 52% plugged in, charging, but in reality it not charging.
Its hard to believe that couple drops would kill battery.
As my warranty expire couple of weeks ago, that should I do, is it seriously?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

To what extent did the orange juice get over the mobile computing device? Did some of it seep through? If I were you I'd have powered down the laptop, disconnected from the wall and disassembled the laptop to see if the liquid got to the motherboard.

Oct 7, 2021
Hi, another strange thing.I just notice, that my battery discharging even if my laptop is plugin in to the wall.But it is not normal discharge, it is like only 1-2% per hour.
I also just watched how my laptop is assembled , and I saw, that my battery is under touch pad, while mother board only starts from keyboard.The juice spilled directly on the touch pad and there was just only like couple of drops, so it is hard to believe that it somethow melt throught keyboard and reach motherboard