Battlefield 4 activation key missing! Can't install.

James Tech

Honorable
Jan 11, 2014
OK, I couldn't be more irritated right now. I just went to Target and bought a copy of Battlefield 4 a couple of hours ago and this is what happened.
I opened the box, checked the contents and try to install the game, which I was actually looking forward to play because I can finally use some of my income towards this game, I been spending a lot of money upgrading my computer just so I can play this game, well, seems like that is not gonna happen. When the activation window popped out I tried to find the code, it says that the code is on the manual, bla bla bla.. there is not such a thing, I mean, I don't know what the hell is going on, If I'm like the Bad luck Brian of this year of what the hell. The code should be in the back of the manual, at least that's where everyone finds it except for me. I'm actually pretty confused right now, I don't know If I should go to Target tomorrow and ask for a refund/exchange I don't know, whatever, or contact EA or what.. I don't want them to think that I've already used the code. I mean, is the code on a sticker and they forgot to put it in it, or is it supposed to be printed on the manual, or what the flying fart??!!

James Tech

Honorable
Jan 11, 2014
What do you guys think I should do?
Have you ever heard of anyone having this same issue?

Like I said, there is no code in the manual, there's no code on my receipt and there's definitely no code in my e-mail, they did not even asked for it or anything..

James Tech

Honorable
Jan 11, 2014
Hey thanks for the replies, guess what, I went back to target and they gave me a new copy of Bf4, turns out that the Key was actually missing. It is supposed to be printed on the manual and the one I got did not have it, can you believe that?! How can they miss something like this O:
Hahaha, Oh well I got my copy up and running finally, and I got to say I really like this game.