Battlefield 4 Alpha Doesn't List Support for Windows 8

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I've been selling MS O/S before windows 95 was released. I've been selling computers, notebooks and computer parts for over 20 years. So I think you need to read my post again as I was talking about when each version was released as a new O/S. No I wasn't counting notebooks and prefab desktop systems but actual Windows License I sold. When a MS product does poorly it greatly affects my bottom line. I want them to release good products if you think I want to just bash them then you are a MORON. The last product released by MS have not been selling and my customers that have bought them hate them that hurts me and my pocket book and my ability to feed my family. Since you probably still live with mommy you can wear the rosy glasses and drink the Koolaide, some of us can't. Enjoy your XBOX One I think I'll stick with my Gaming PC or get a PS4.

Tablets, lol you want to know how many tablets I've sold with Windows 8, well ZERO!! The MS Tables with windows 8 only is sold by Microsoft thru their MS store period. The other partners that are making them haven't released any to us yet. Sold lots with Android though.

Before 95? You mean Windows 3.1/11 ? LOL

Good luck with whatever your profession is buddy ;)

Before 95? You mean Windows 3.1/11 ? LOL

Good luck with whatever your profession is buddy ;)

Yep, the DOS days were a lot of fun. I used to sell 20MB hard drives for $500 back in those days, lol. I've always enjoyed working with computer hardware, just living the dream.

MightyB69

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2005
"Why support a marginal OS? ;) " and yet they will proberly make a mac OSx version that is even more marginal :) And don't worry if it runs on Windows 7 x64 it will run just fine on Windows 8 x64.

Status
Not open for further replies.