Battlefield 4 Played in 4K With Four OC GTX Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to comments, he gets solid 60 fps. Any choppiness comes from editing and it being shown at 24 fps. I just wanted to see if my internet connection could display the video in its original format continuously. Yay for me. I hope he practices on his fps skills, and he makes his money back for the rig from youtube. ;)

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
To me, this is like purchasing a Ferrari. Hopefully he has enough money to pay for the electric bill (maintenance and repairs for the Ferrari) otherwise what a shame. Nice rig though! I would definitely want to show it off.

chumly

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2010
You guys can downvote my previous comment all you want, but look at it. It's a damn console port. The trees textures look like crap, the handrails and reflections and wall textures look like crap as well as most of the art and design on the inside of the buildings. wooo fn hooo you can run it a 4k: crap textures still look like crap at higher res.

I couldn't be more unimpressed for a game that is so GPU demanding.

Imho this isn't doing anything new or exciting and it looks the SAME (regardless of the res).

$10k computer to play console games at 4k. lol. Sounds like a great idea. We should all do it. (not really)

delrey

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2011
Chumly,

The beta was an older build of the game was to test server load. The final version of the game will be much better looking than beta. The same was true of BF3 as well. I would keep your uninformed comments down until the full release of the game.

you should be able to manage with an i7-4770k/3770k/2600k and 2 780s/Titans in SLi and presumably 2 r9-290x/290 in xfire; that's why i said that guy probably would have achieved the exact same results from 2 titans in SLi.

xaephod

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2007
Is it me or does the graphics look blocky and old? I played the beta with my 7970ghz and I was underwhelmed. Planetside 2 has better looking graphics, and that game is free!!

I can understand the confusion normally with the dlc's they can feel like they are map packs but they do add quite a bit in terms of the landscape of the game adding modes and different scenarios. If anything the only thing I find wrong with the DLC content is how expensive it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.