Question BattlEye

Hyperdarkness

Prominent
Mar 20, 2019
Does anyone know how to fix failed to initialize BattlEye Services: Windows Test-Signing Mode not supported? I have tried doing bcdedit and nothing works and the bloody BattlEye support is a joke, all I got was some automatic response which didn't help and then when I replied multiple times saying nothings worked (over the course of 3 days) I get no reply, at first this was only happening in R6 but now fortnite as well. This is my first time trying to play these games on my PC so I don't know if that affects it at all.

Hyperdarkness

Prominent
Mar 20, 2019
Download GeekUninstaller , and uninstall the battle eye from the geek, it will prompt you after uninstallation that there are some leftover files and clean them also.
And re try it with fresh install.

I couldnt find anything to do with battlEye in the uninstaller.

Okay soo far, As I have some games on steam that use battleye, They are located within the steamapps->common->PUBG (for instance)->TslGame->Binaries->Win64->Battleye

Then you have install/uninstall bat file.

For fortnite where your game is installed (not launcher, but game folder, where you have selected it to install) X:\Folder\Fortnite\FortniteGame\Binaries\Win64
Try to use within those bat files, run them as admin, uninstall or install.

If nothing works, delete the files and probably it might prompt you to install battleye again?

I would not try to copy from steam games to fortnite as they have different values and size.

Hyperdarkness

Prominent
Mar 20, 2019
stick with 1 thread, don't spam the forum
Does anyone know how to fix failed to initialize BattlEye Services: Windows Test-Signing Mode not supported? I have tried doing bcdedit and nothing works and the bloody BattlEye support is a joke, all I got was some automatic response which didn't help and then when I replied multiple times saying nothings worked (over the course of 3 days) I get no reply, at first this was only happening in R6 but now fortnite as well. This is my first time trying to play these games on my PC so I don't know if that affects it at all.