BDC went down.

dd

Hi

Senario (NT4 servers and workstations).
2 physical locations, A and B.
A has the PDC and B has a BDC.
BDC server goes down for a period of time.
Users in location B should logon and get validated from PDC in location A.
BUT, only some people in location B gets validated other doesnt.
(If you already here got some surgestions to what might be the trouble feel
free to tell :)

- How can I test this senario without closeing the BDC to find out what
wrong ?
I know of one who failed and one who succeeded in logging on.
- I want workstation (in location B) that it should log on to the PDC, but
how ?
setprfdc.exe is NOT in >SP4. But e3ven if I do find the exe file would it
accomplish what I want?

dd

Check the problem machines local lmhosts file and
verify there are no static entries particularly the domain
name 1c group name.