PDCs & BDCs are only created during install. There is no promote option for
a Stand alone NT server. You can promote a BDC to PDC but that is your only
choice. You will need a fresh install.
--
Yor Suiris
Remove the kNOT to reply.
"Aaron" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I promote a member server running NT 4 to a BDC?

Aaron McKenna

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

That was what I was afraid of. Thank you for your help