Discussion Be Quiet Cases

Jul 21, 2019
Toms Hardware currently has the Be Quiet 601 and 700 cases in their best cases of 2019 section.
However no one in these forums ever seems to recommend them.
Gamers Nexus has also been a bit critical of them, but in both reviews have only tested the cases with 2 fans rather then adding at lease one more for good airflow.
I am currently deciding between the Dark Base 700 and the Fractal R6 which are pretty equal in value in my country.
The R6 is recommended by everyone but the Be Quiet 700 is only recommended by the Toms hardware website.
Why is this? is it possibly an advertising/sponsorship thing? and they are not as good as Tom says?

computerjoe314

Respectable
Jan 2, 2019
Toms Hardware currently has the Be Quiet 601 and 700 cases in their best cases of 2019 section.
However no one in these forums ever seems to recommend them.
Gamers Nexus has also been a bit critical of them, but in both reviews have only tested the cases with 2 fans rather then adding at lease one more for good airflow.
I am currently deciding between the Dark Base 700 and the Fractal R6 which are pretty equal in value in my country.
The R6 is recommended by everyone but the Be Quiet 700 is only recommended by the Toms hardware website.
Why is this? is it possibly an advertising/sponsorship thing? and they are not as good as Tom says?
It really depends on what you look for in a case

A case could be personal preference like I am getting a Fractal Design Meshify C because it has great airflow and I have a lot of animals so should be a little less clogged with fur haha but no I don't believe Tom lied I am sure the case is good it just really depends.

TRENDING THREADS