Jul 24, 2017
Alright.. quick and to the point
Specs
rtx 3070
ryzen 5 5600x
16 gb ram
Wifi speed - 400-460mbps download 15-25mbps upload
Software - Streamlabs OBS

I have been trying to stream for the last few days with my computer, I have al the settings possible, 1080x720@60 with 5000 kbps etc. However my streams are still quite blurry even while moving around you can see the small pixelation going around. I use nvenc new and all that CBR you name it. I have seen countless videos on best streamlabs settings etc etc. Yet I still am bothered by how blurry the stream looks for a good wifi/pc.. It doesnt look anywhere close to what good streamers have and it is quite bothersome.

Edit: I have found that using x264 encoder provides better graphics during the stream which is weird to me considering I am using... a... rtx3070...

Last edited:
Solution
Make and model of your PSU? Did you have a discrete GPU prior to the RTX3070? Regardless, download the latest drivers from Nvidia's support site, then use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers. When (re)installing your GPU drivers, you should install them manually in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard and that your OS is to the latest version.

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your PSU? Did you have a discrete GPU prior to the RTX3070? Regardless, download the latest drivers from Nvidia's support site, then use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers. When (re)installing your GPU drivers, you should install them manually in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard and that your OS is to the latest version.

Solution