Been a LONG time but . . .

just wanted to stick my head in the room and wave to everyone who may
remember me. *waves*

AND, to say that I'm thinking of getting back into D2:LOD in SP and I just
have one question:

Is Atma still the standard for SP muling and how would everyone rate it's
ease of use? I never used it before because I only did online play. This
time, I've decided to curtail my playing time by sticking to SP but there's
no way I'll do if I can't mule.

David Simmons
xenobuzz

Hi,

"David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in

> Is Atma still the standard for SP muling and how would everyone rate
> it's ease of use? I never used it before because I only did online
> play. This time, I've decided to curtail my playing time by sticking
> to SP but there's no way I'll do if I can't mule.

I haven't heard of any other stashing tool beneath ATMA. I only do SP and
have used ATMA for about 2 years now and never had a problem. I have about
5000 items in 10 stashes.

One minor annoyance is that some of my stashes take about 20 seconds to
load when I click on them.

Regards,

Oliver

You can also try PlugY. Unlimited shared stash space in game, plus
adds Diablo Clone World Event. Some other nice features that can be
toggled on or off in config file. Check phrozenkeep for dl.

On 27 May 2005 07:26:16 -0700, "Wraith13" <headcrab@smoking-guns.net>
wrote:

>You can also try PlugY. Unlimited shared stash space in game, plus
>adds Diablo Clone World Event. Some other nice features that can be
>toggled on or off in config file. Check phrozenkeep for dl.

ok i might. right now i'm playing Chaos Empire, which has a huge
shared stash. I was just wondering what this Atma shared stash for
single player was. A mod for 1.10?