BenQ XL2420G G-Sync Monitor Review

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kelltic

Reputable
Apr 14, 2015
Everybody is not a gamer. I wish these articles about monitors would include information about how text renders on the screens. Please. A few months ago I purchased a couple of Acers, that on a scale of 1-10, deserve a 2 for their text displays. Now I am looking for a monitor for the other computer and I am lost in a morass of video and gamer info.

kelltic

Reputable
Apr 14, 2015
Everybody is not a gamer. I wish these articles about monitors would include information about how text renders on the screens. Please. A few months ago I purchased a couple of Acers that on a scale of 1-10 deserve a 2 for their text displays. Now I am looking for a monitor for the other computer and I am lost in a morass of video and gamer info.

kelltic

Reputable
Apr 14, 2015
Everybody is not a gamer. I wish these articles about monitors would include information about how text renders on the screens. Please. A few months ago I purchased a couple of Acers that on a scale of 1-10 deserve a 2 for their text displays. Now I am looking for a monitor for the other computer and I am lost in a morass of video and gamer info.

Status
Not open for further replies.