Question BenQ XL2546 - pixel walk/vertical lines

Aug 16, 2020
So I just got my new BenQ XL2546 240Hz monitor 2 days ago. Plugged in everything and at first it looked great. Went in game, and when I am strafing left or right, or I do fast movement I get this pixel walking on textures, usually walls, boxes. Also I noticed if I move a tab on desktop really fast up and down I can see vertical lines on screen. Is this normal and it is what it is, because I heard this is common for 240Hz monitors, or should I return the monitor and try a different one.
Any suggestions, comments on this topic would be highly appreciated.

Aug 16, 2020
Looks something like this, vertical lines on certain textures while strafing left or right, or in general fast movement
file.php

Jan 16, 2022
So I just got my new BenQ XL2546 240Hz monitor 2 days ago. Plugged in everything and at first it looked great. Went in game, and when I am strafing left or right, or I do fast movement I get this pixel walking on textures, usually walls, boxes. Also I noticed if I move a tab on desktop really fast up and down I can see vertical lines on screen. Is this normal and it is what it is, because I heard this is common for 240Hz monitors, or should I return the monitor and try a different one.
Any suggestions, comments on this topic would be highly appreciated.
Hey man, did u solve this or at least understanded what happens to do that? I have the same issue, and ive already replaced the monitor with benq warranty and continues tha same problem.

Bentp2019

Commendable
Dec 16, 2019
Hey man, did u solve this or at least understanded what happens to do that? I have the same issue, and ive already replaced the monitor with benq warranty and continues tha same problem.
Check on this.
and do the troubleshooting steps:
  • Adjust the brightness and/or sharpness settings on your monitor
  • Lower your monitor’s screen resolution, and then return the resolution to native
  • Power cycle the monitor
  • Reboot your graphics drivers (shortcut: Win + Ctrl + Shift + B)
  • If your monitor is overclocked, reduce the refresh rate to native
  • Turn off VRR (FreeSync/G-SYNC)
  • Turn off backlight strobing (Motion Blur Reduction features)
  • Adjust the monitor’s response time overdrive setting
  • Let your monitor warm up (these artifacts tend to be more noticeable when the monitor is cold)
  • Sit a bit further away from the screen (this obviously won’t fix the issue, but it’ll make it less noticeable)
If none of these works, then just call benq in your country. They will assist.