Question BenQ XL2740 refresh rate problem

Oct 5, 2021
Hello, I have this monitor what is called BenQ XL2740. I have display port, and i have 240hz as a setting in nvidia control panel, and in the display options too. But when I alt tab out from League of Legends, my refresh rate locks to 60 or something like that from 240, and I have to change the refresh rate twice, to get back the 240hz, or I have to turn off, and back on the monitor, but these options not working sometimes. Maybe I changed some settings, because it didnt happen before. Anyone can help me how to fix this issue?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Mind sharing the version(not edition) of your OS(if in Windows 10)? You might want to try and uninstall your GPU drivers using DDU and then manually reinstall your GPU driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. On a side note, did you install the driver for your monitor?

Oct 5, 2021
There is my windows version: https://prnt.sc/1uwbq67
Im going to try reinstall my GPU driver with DDU, btw how am i supposed to install that monitor driver with those files?

Edit: I successfully uninstalled my GPU driver with DDU, and I installed it manually. I installed my monitor driver too, and it's happening again, it can be a problem if i have two monitors?

Last edited: