[SOLVED] Bequiet 140mm pure wings 2 fan

joeacejr15

Reputable
Jul 11, 2018
I am getting 2 of these fans to put inside of a coolermaster h500 case, specifically the top of the case. Does the case come with extra screws to mount the fans, or do the screws come with the fans? Should I go with the silent wings 3 or the shadow wings 2 fan?

Solution
I am getting 2 of these fans to put inside of a coolermaster h500 case, specifically the top of the case. Does the case come with extra screws to mount the fans, or do the screws come with the fans? Should I go with the silent wings 3 or the shadow wings 2 fan?
Generally, fan screws for fans not included with case don't come with cases but do with some fans. Luckily they are universal for all fans and easily found. Just visit anybody servicing computers or find them online.
Generally, fan screws for fans not included with case don't come with cases but do with some fans. Luckily they are universal for all fans and easily found. Just visit anybody servicing computers or find them online.

Solution