[SOLVED] Best 2080ti card right now?

Dec 31, 2018
From research, I find:
Asus Rog Strix
MSI Gaming X Trio
Galax HOF

And how is Zotac Amp Extreme core compared to above?

I live in Korea, and they don't have any triple fan Evga products, so I'm excluding those.. and Gigabyte A/S sucks here so I'm excluding those as well..

Solution
at this time... the initially released 2080ti versions are not performing as they should and their reliability is quite poor.

it would be best to wait a little for a release of more revised version of the graphics cards. Especially when they cost so much...

I would avoid Zotac if higher quality cards are available, such as Asus/MSI. We don't have any Galax cards around here, but it would seem they are on the Zotac quality level.
at this time... the initially released 2080ti versions are not performing as they should and their reliability is quite poor.

it would be best to wait a little for a release of more revised version of the graphics cards. Especially when they cost so much...

I would avoid Zotac if higher quality cards are available, such as Asus/MSI. We don't have any Galax cards around here, but it would seem they are on the Zotac quality level.

Solution