Question Best AiO for 5800x3d CPU and NZXT H7 Flow case

anon7mous

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2011
I initially went with Arctic Liquid Freezer ii 280mm but realized that because of the thick radiator it doesn't fit in my case. The radiator keeps hitting the motherboard and the the case.

Any suggestions what I should get? I'm not interested in RGB and I would like good quality and performance with possibly low noise. Basically I'm looking for an alternative to liquid freezer ii 280mm just a bit thinner radiator
My budget is ca. 150€

Lutfij

Titan
You can pick up NZXT's own AIO which should work with the case you own. The thickness of the radiator on the Arctic is thicker than all the other AIO's out there. Fractal have a range of AIO's as well, both in RGB and non-RGB SKU's. I'd skirt along the lines of an all NZXT affair with the build ;)

anon7mous

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2011
You can pick up NZXT's own AIO which should work with the case you own. The thickness of the radiator on the Arctic is thicker than all the other AIO's out there. Fractal have a range of AIO's as well, both in RGB and non-RGB SKU's. I'd skirt along the lines of an all NZXT affair with the build ;)
Thanks! I did check the kraken x63 and I love the performance and the looks but the CAM software gives me mixed feelings. From what I understand it always needs to be running and it does it a tiny bit of CPU usage. I guess I would like to control the pump and the fans from my BIOS and keep the amount of software to minimum.

Do you have any other suggestions? I will also check fractal and be quiet silent loop.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
The h7 flow has a sleeve for cable management which is in the way. This sleeve is made out of metal and can be removed but then there is a huge hole which just looks horrible.

I guess LFii is just too big for this case.
https://nzxt.com/product/h7-flow
Front Radiator Clearance: 60mm
Top Radiator Clearance: 30mm
LF II Rad: 38mm
Fan: 25mm

It should fit at the front - technically speaking.
If you're trying to sandwich the rad between the case and rad fans, it definitely won't fit there. Case fans should be moved, and the rad fans used in their place, but ehh, I'm not there to actually see what's going on.