Best antivirus for windows 7 ultimate free download

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stealthinator

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2012
Everyone's views about the "best" anti virus is different. It only leads to a matter of opinion. After reading some reviews and doing some research about each of them, it's finally up to the OP to make his or her decision in buying, or using the free alternative of what they want. Some things work better for some people than others, but only with experimentation will you find what's best for you.

dj07

Honorable
Oct 22, 2012
You cannot actually choose any best. But there are some good ones available in the market that can help you getting off the virus, like: -

• • Notron.
    • Bitfinder.
    • AVG.
    • Immunet Plus.
    • Kaspersky.
    • Avast.
    • Avira.
    • Panda

And the list goes on. In order to choose the best one for your windows 7, pay attention to the OS requirement. Take a trail of the antivirus you want to buy and then go for the paid version.

Rokaround

Honorable
Jul 15, 2013

Microsoft No Longer Supports Essentials A waste of time and it was not that good from the beginning ( I am a Microsoft Partner) they do not want to be in the Antivirus business avast has never let me down unless it is a Pro coming after Me then Nothing will save you If it is a Pro and they have you targeted it is over there is no Defense for what they will send after you

Rokaround

Honorable
Jul 15, 2013
I have removed Norton From Customers machines and put Free Avast in the Free App Cleraned trhe Machine and running happily ever since 2 Years I used to use Kaspersky was very good but it is a Paid application and if you threaten to leave they tell you you have an Infection I left and put avast No infection No problems I develop Web and Desktop
If you pay for an antivirus you have someone targeting you or are very bad at making choices on the web
Avast is By far the best Paid or not and I only use the free app
since installation have never had an Infecxtion and never worry about it
as in an Earlier Post if it is a Pro that wants you for some reason they will get you there is no Defense against what they will send
No antivirus is capable of stopping that
Only an operating system configured to be Totally paranoid can stop it and that would make it so you would take 15 minutes to get on the Web every Time
So it all is according to How Paranoid you actually are about someone getting you

Status
Not open for further replies.