[SOLVED] Best B450 mobo?

Jun 25, 2020
Looking for the best possible motherboard for a 3rd generation Ryzen 5, by best I mean best for the price.

Solution
Depends what you are looking for wheather you want RGB or just a plain mobo. Tomahawk and Mortar max from MSI if you are looking for a plain mobo but if you want some looks I have seen the steel legend b450's are quite nice. What GPU are you looking to use as if it supports pcie 4th gen and if you have any ssd's a b550 may be good. On my end in AUS steel legends are about 121 usd while tomohawks are 148 usd. Tomahawk and mortar do still have small red lighting strips on them which may come to your appeal.

New PC Guy 28

Prominent
Jun 3, 2020
Depends what you are looking for wheather you want RGB or just a plain mobo. Tomahawk and Mortar max from MSI if you are looking for a plain mobo but if you want some looks I have seen the steel legend b450's are quite nice. What GPU are you looking to use as if it supports pcie 4th gen and if you have any ssd's a b550 may be good. On my end in AUS steel legends are about 121 usd while tomohawks are 148 usd. Tomahawk and mortar do still have small red lighting strips on them which may come to your appeal.

Solution
Jun 25, 2020
I was looking at the Asus b450-f, looks pretty good with up to 3600+ memory support, a lot of fan headers, and really cheap for the price. I don’t really care about the looks.