News Best Black Friday CPU Deals

HideOut

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2005
I love reading these hot sales when THG posts them. It reminds me how far (down) the site has gone. More worried about getting revenue from the kickbacks than actual tech sales. For example, that now outdated 3700X was 255ish about two months ago. This isn't much of a sale at all. The 3400g is two+ generations old and only about $20ish off original MSRP.

Nov 11, 2020
I love reading these hot sales when THG posts them. It reminds me how far (down) the site has gone. More worried about getting revenue from the kickbacks than actual tech sales. For example, that now outdated 3700X was 255ish about two months ago. This isn't much of a sale at all. The 3400g is two+ generations old and only about $20ish off original MSRP.
Who hurt you?

If it's below common street price, it's a deal. It may not be a super deal, but it's a deal.

The 3400g is Zen+. I will admit it's old. But you won't get anything faster because 7nm 4000 series is reserved for OEM's. For a SOHO/Net appliance server it's more than adequate.

retiredat44

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2008
sad... I need some computer stuff, and nothing I need is on sale.... need i-7 7700k cpu, the sale I see is only like a couple dollars at best off... need new flight gear, the prices are really jacked up bad on that stuff... really crappy sales this year.... !