Best budget CPU air cooler for Ryzen 5 2600

avenderr

Prominent
Jan 24, 2019
Hello,
I'm currently looking for a budget CPU cooler (only air) for my first PC build that I'll be starting in around 3-6 months so I'm not in a rush. I'm mainly going for a cooler under $40 but if that's too much to ask I could go a bit higher. I am going to be doing a little bit of overclocking but probably only to a max of around 3.7 GHz because I don't wanna take any risks. I'm going to be gaming and nothing else besides possibly youtube and web surfing so I don't think I need anything too beefy.
I was looking at the popular CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo but it needed an AM4 bracket and the US website was out of stock, and I'm not sure if that's for good or just temporary(If it is just temporary I can wait if that's advised because I'm in no rush whatsoever). My PC specs are below in PCpartpicker. If you guys got any ideas or suggestions they would be much appreciated!
Thanks!
PC specs: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/RMsCnH

avenderr

Prominent
Jan 24, 2019

I thought that stock coolers weren't very good for OC, won't my CPU get too warm? The wraith stealth isn't that good, is it?

it's better than the intel stock coolers. you might not be able to do a hardcore overclock but im sure you can do a small one until you can get some cash to get a good cooler to overclock with