Question Best build for streamning

Sep 7, 2021
Hi everyone. I'm new here, my daughter plays Apex on her PS4 and streams to Twitch from her laptop. She wants a the stuff to build a good streaming/gaming system for Christmas. We are new to this and trying to find the right build for under what we could buy a premade one. Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I have been reading up for a couple weeks, but it really seems like there are so many different ways to go!

popatim

Titan
What's the laptop not handling? perhaps a simple upgrade there is all that's needed. Like an SSD.
Also what are her streaming goals? at minimum what resolution & frame rate is she hoping for (can't be faster or larger then what the PS4 can deliver)
is she looking to have herself playing inserted into the stream as is common these days?
What's your ISP bandwidth and how do the PS4 & laptop connect to the internet? (wired, wifi...)

Hi everyone. I'm new here, my daughter plays Apex on her PS4 and streams to Twitch from her laptop. She wants a the stuff to build a good streaming/gaming system for Christmas. We are new to this and trying to find the right build for under what we could buy a premade one. Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I have been reading up for a couple weeks, but it really seems like there are so many different ways to go!
Follow this guide, it will make things much simpler for you.
And be very clear about what the system is supposed to be doing, gaming alone and gaming + streaming are a lot different.

Country, budget, and resolution please.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts