[SOLVED] Best case for my scenario?

Aug 16, 2019
Hi , first time building a hard tubing pc😳.. just need to find the right case .. two hours of research and couldnt find the case i was looking for. So the spec would be one 360mm radiator, one 240mm radiator , a 140 pump and room for hard tubing so it all makes sense.. Coling a threadripper 2950x , and two 5700xt's on designare ex x399 montherboard with monoblock, thanks in advance :)

Solution
Have you checked out the NZXT H700. I built a HTPC with the H200i and it is a very nice case. The H700 is the much bigger brother and it will support those radiators. NZXT makes some good cases.

I agree, I would not drop $650 on a case when there are a lot of good cases out there for under $200.

Another Phanteks case is the Enthoo Evolv. Maybe it is available in your country. I have not built with it, but it does look sharp and all phanteks cases are water cooling friendly.
The Phanteks Enthoo Luxe is a nice case that should support that hardware. The Fractal Design Define R6 should also support it. I have used both cases, the Enthoo Luxe is a little cooler, but also louder while the Define R6 is noticeable quieter, although louder.

Both have a lot of water cooling support and offer several different arrangements.

Aug 16, 2019
The Phanteks Enthoo Luxe is a nice case that should support that hardware. The Fractal Design Define R6 should also support it. I have used both cases, the Enthoo Luxe is a little cooler, but also louder while the Define R6 is noticeable quieter, although louder.

Both have a lot of water cooling support and offer several different arrangements.
Hmm .. Enthoo Luxe looks great.. too bad its not on any retail store in my country. Had the r6 and it was waaay dusty. The 240mm radiator wouldnt fit on the top , my ram is blocking it 😪. The thing is , dont wanna spend too much on the case like obsidian 1000d witch is perfect for long time upgrading the system , its the last case anyone would ever need .. but at the 650$ price tag in my country its just too much. Either that case or watercooling for 150$ more 🤗

Have you checked out the NZXT H700. I built a HTPC with the H200i and it is a very nice case. The H700 is the much bigger brother and it will support those radiators. NZXT makes some good cases.

I agree, I would not drop $650 on a case when there are a lot of good cases out there for under $200.

Another Phanteks case is the Enthoo Evolv. Maybe it is available in your country. I have not built with it, but it does look sharp and all phanteks cases are water cooling friendly.

Reactions: Charlloss123
Solution
Aug 16, 2019

Wow.. the H700 looks really good.. saw a build with it on youtube looked kinda small so didnt even took it in consideration. Upon closer inspection there seems to be a place for 360 on front and 240 on the top AND it has a holder "bracket" for the pump.. plus it has a pimp feel to it :D .Working on sea currently so im home on sept 1st.. Will do more reasearch and post some pictures when its done. For your sadisfaction, of course :) .

Aug 16, 2019
Honestly, the build I made with the H200i is one of the best looking builds I have made. It does not have a custom loop, but for a small mITX build, it is pretty nice.

Here are the pics.

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/bMgwrH
Very nice.. looks preety slick, tbh not a fan of small builds.. but will apreciate when someone does it. It takes skill to make and plan small builds. Nice living room too :D..