Best cheap headphones for gaming and workout

albi7894

Commendable
Jan 23, 2017
As the title says, i'm looking for a pair of headphones with that characteristics, maybe with removable microphone
thanks

He explicitly stated a removable mic, and used the term headphones. Sounds like he is looking for an on ear set to me.

I may be off in my assessment - but your assumption that you know exactly what OP is asking for is a bit presumptuous. You could very well be wrong too.

chassmith

Honorable
May 14, 2013

indeed, let me just walk off that body slam lol i tend to come off as rude was not meant to be.
MAYBE get a mod mic and a pair of over the ears from thehouseofmarley I just REALLY love the acoustic properties of there headphones.. lol

chassmith

Honorable
May 14, 2013

so what do you want ?_? over the ear staly head phones ? in ear? on ear? open back closed ??????

I wish to have a car that can go fast. <-we need more info and mishaps some kind of $$$ cap??? as "cheap" for me is different from you.

albi7894

Commendable
Jan 23, 2017
Guys, I didn't state "earphones", because that would be a bit bad for gaming, I indeed wanted to buy a pair of headphones. Now, considering that buying a gaming headset would be very uncomfortable for workout, I think i'm just going to use my Webcam as a microphone. Soo, which is the best pair of headphones to workout and gaming? (I'm obviously searching a set of characteristics that are included in both categories, like comfort, good surround audio, weight for gym, exc..)