[SOLVED] Best cheap mining cards

Aug 25, 2019
Im getting into mining im looking for a cheap mining card that can perform well and had little to no power requirements.

Solution
That doesn't exist.
Low power = low performance = non-existent rate of return.

Even if someone else is paying for the electricity.

Just now noticing that you have another post about this basically.

Would appreciate if you didn't create multiple posts to get an answer to your questions.

Also, creating multiple posts is against forum rules.

And double also, just like in that other thread as stated by Gam3r01, can't recommend anything without you telling us your country, and budget since price and availability vary drastically across the world for computer parts, and without a budget all me or anyone else will do is just say

GET AN RTX TITAN!!! and call it a day.

Also doesn't help that we have no idea what power supply...

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
well any way you slice it, it's not profitable.
even with high end cards that can mine like crazy, the value of any alt currency these days is not enough to outweigh the cost of the hardware and electric bill.

So going cheap will only make things worse and you'll only be doing it for the sake of it and for fun.

It will not make you any money. It will actually cost you money to do every month since you won't make enough money to even pay for the electricity used to do the mining let alone make back the money spent on the card.

Aug 25, 2019
well any way you slice it, it's not profitable.
even with high end cards that can mine like crazy, the value of any alt currency these days is not enough to outweigh the cost of the hardware and electric bill.

So going cheap will only make things worse and you'll only be doing it for the sake of it and for fun.

It will not make you any money. It will actually cost you money to do every month since you won't make enough money to even pay for the electricity used to do the mining let alone make back the money spent on the card.
I dont pay power

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
That doesn't exist.
Low power = low performance = non-existent rate of return.

Even if someone else is paying for the electricity.

Just now noticing that you have another post about this basically.

Would appreciate if you didn't create multiple posts to get an answer to your questions.

Also, creating multiple posts is against forum rules.

And double also, just like in that other thread as stated by Gam3r01, can't recommend anything without you telling us your country, and budget since price and availability vary drastically across the world for computer parts, and without a budget all me or anyone else will do is just say

GET AN RTX TITAN!!! and call it a day.

Also doesn't help that we have no idea what power supply and other PC hardware you plan on using with the card, but I guess I'll just have to assume it's the best of the best and will do just fine with ANY card you throw at it...... including the RTX Titan.

So there you go, there's my recommendation for a card for mining. Have fun making that power bill for whoever is paying for it jump up by at least twice the dollar amount.

Solution