Best combo for gaming ?

aUsernameWasRequired

Commendable
Jun 29, 2017
Hi, in the process of building a new pc that will be used mostly for gaming. I have a 1080p monitor and am not too concerned about gaming at ultra settings, medium or high is perfectly fine.

I was curious to know what would the best combination of components be?

I'm on a tight budget, and amazon or pcpartpicker isn't much help, since I live in South Africa and stuff is just rediculously expensive here (cheapest strix 1080 ti is 1452 usd, shipping excluded, just as an example).

Anyways, I currently have the following in mind :
Either a pentium G4560 + msi b250m mortar + msi 1050 ti gaming x + 16gb ddr4 memory.
Or
Ryzen 5 1400 + msi b350m mortar + msi 1050 ti gaming x + 8gb ddr4 memory.

I am looking to play most new games, e.g. Titanfall 2, GTA 5, and most triple AAA titles.

Also, power supply that would be used in either build is Antec VP500P 500w, would that be sufficient?

Thanks.

Solution
The second option including the Ryzen 5 that kills the G4560 easily but I highly suggest you get a Seasonic or Fortron PSU for that build, or any cheaper 80+ Silver or Gold PSU.
With that, you should be rocking those frames with no problems.
Cheers.

GambinoGod

Commendable
Jan 18, 2017
The second option including the Ryzen 5 that kills the G4560 easily but I highly suggest you get a Seasonic or Fortron PSU for that build, or any cheaper 80+ Silver or Gold PSU.
With that, you should be rocking those frames with no problems.
Cheers.

Solution

aUsernameWasRequired

Commendable
Jun 29, 2017

Unfortunately, that power supply is the cheapest I could find, any other psu is literally doubled in price compared to it. But I'll definitely try and search some more for a better power supply.

Thanks for the input.

Edit : Would you say a EVGA B1 500w is better? I Literally cannot find any Seasonic or Fortron PSU for sale here, at all. Both are reasonably in my budget.