Best Computer Memory: March 2015 (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djice

Honorable
May 21, 2013
Why are there no Kingston on the list? I find it is the most stable and is compatible with every motherboard manufacturer.

coalminer071

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2010
Why are there no Kingston on the list? I find it is the most stable and is compatible with every motherboard manufacturer.
well kingston isnt a overclocking company anyway. they usually run at JEDEC so therefore compatible with every motherboard....

jason1000000000

Commendable
May 21, 2016
HEY,CAN I MAKE A COMMENT ABOUT TOM'S HARDWARE SITE,what a wholly fucking site is toms hardware,it always shows the product that is best for money not the best one,i want something that is best from any aspect,the toms hardware shows a product that is not the best and will compare them to medium level product's that is cheaper and not good enough,they must analyze any product from any aspect except "money"analyzing and give them rank's and show the specification's very briefly and efficient in the bottom of each one,and then list the product's from the best of the best to lower ranked product's and any one with any tact and desire will choose anything he/she want's,if this happened this site will be a awesome site,if not, this site will be as bullshit as other sites are.thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS