Best Cooling (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabe357

Prominent
Aug 18, 2017
Thermaltake FRIO i use with i5 4690K OC on 4,5GHz never got more than 45C no metter playing video editing or else.

Lasselundberg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
there so many "toms hardware awards" i cant even figure out which one equals the best of the best, "approved", "recommended", editor approved...., im building a new pc, and just wanted the hard facts and comparisons between AIO liquid coolers, and you dish up an amazon pricelist, and once you dive deeper into the reviews they usually only go up against 3-4 other coolers...even though you have tested 20+ of them so which one is the best cooling with the least noise ?

shadragon

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
Lasselundberg had my exact same thoughts. I come to the Toms site for comparisons and recommendations so I can build my new gaming PC with confidence.

Also, there's no 360mm AIO's here. I'm looking to buy a 360mm AIO, but see nothing on them. I've been on this site for many years, but quality is slipping guys and gals.

Temps, noise, reliability and notes about any issues or exceptional design for all AIO's would be a nice place to start.

sarfrazk638

Distinguished
May 27, 2015
@LASSELUNDBERG there is separate page for each cpu cooler and you can check the comparison charts there. Editor approved means the best, recommended comes second, approved means third.

Status
Not open for further replies.